Retail Sales Supervisor
Retail Sales Supervisor
SEALIFE London Aquarium
EARN A GREAT BASE WAGE AND COMMISSION IN A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT WHILE MAKING PEOPLE SMILE!
We are now recruiting for a Retail Sales Supervisor to SWIMMINGLY lead our SEALIFE London Aquarium operation in London.
SEALIFE Aquarium is one of London's most fascinating and exciting attractions right in the heart of the Merlin cluster along with Shrek's Adventure, The London Eye and London Dungeons.
You'll be leading a site full of excited guests as they come up close with Rays, Jellyfish, Penguins, Sharks and many more!
Magic Memories is a very different company...We Value Smiles. Why do we need people who can smile?
Well it's simple really; at Magic Memories we take photographs at all sorts of attractions like Zoos, Aquariums, Giant Wheels, Tall Buildings or Jet Boat rides all over the world.
Responsible for supporting the Retail Manager in motivating and inspiring their team to achieve site budgets and expected levels of site performance. You will lead the team when the Retail Manager is offsite to capture photos of our guest, produce quality photos in photo books and sell photo books to our guests whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience with a smile.
- Lead by example when executing the Capture, Photo Production and Sales process
- Understand and perform Capture, Photo Production, and Sales process to the highest standard and assist with upskilling team to achieve Magic Memories Standards
- Work together with the team to meet sales targets and achieve sales records at your site
- Act as Team Leader in the absence of Retail Manager
- Provide support to the Retail Manager as requested
- Assist the Retail Manager with providing a strong leadership presence and control in store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service and quality books
- Check the OTRS System for any customer service emails on a daily basis
- Assist the Retail Manager with team wages
- Complete stocktake and stock orders
- Cash up
- Open the site for business
- Assist the Retail Manager in managing performance throughout the day which includes, checking targets on vend, following up on set goals and completing daily IT checks
- Communicate with Partner on a day-to-day basis as required
- Monitor labor costs by cutting hours when appropriate, and setting daily targets to help boost staff members throughout the day
- Review current week's progress, day-to-day analysis, and week-by-week analysis to report back to Retail Manager
- Assist the Retail Manager with ad-hoc recruitment tasks
- Assist the Retail Manager in identifying training needs and provide coaching for staff members whenever necessary
- Monitor individual staff strengths and report back to Retail Manager
Your personality will show that you:
- Drive for Results: Pushes self and others for results
- Target driven and competitive: Wants to be the best. Has sense of ownership, cares about the results. Lifts the performance of others around them
- Attitude & Engagement: Positive. Enthusiastic. Passionate. Confident. Resilient
- Connect with People & Sells: Builds genuine rapport, connects with people beyond the selling pitch. Understands how to sell to people. Goes the extra mile for guests, puts them first. Upsells.
Competitive hourly rate + daily commission if targets met.
Previous Supervisory experience is essential.
Magic Memories is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To become part of our Magic team, click 'Apply' today!