At Magic Memories, We Make People Smile.
That's because Magic Memories is a global tourism photography operator that captures smiles and shares memories. We take and sell photographs at tourism attractions all around the world - yep, that's more than 10 countries and over 180 aquariums, giant wheels, zoos, theme parks and more; if it's a fantastic attraction with a story to tell we're there – and you can be too!
We are now recruiting for a Supervisor for our Christchurch operations.
You will be part of a team who captures fun interactive photos of guests at the attraction, publishes those photos and then sells those photos to our guests.
The successful applicants will have:
- 1+ years previous supervisory or managerial experience
- A thorough knowledge of photography - you must have the capability to train the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets and KPIs in a busy environment
- Bucket loads of initiative and problem solving abilities
- Strong sales experience - you can sell fresh water to a salt water crocodile
- A well-groomed appearance
- Availability to work weekends, public holidays and school holiday periods
- Be fearless in your approach to capturing memories and creating exceptional experiences for our guests
Our people are at the heart of our success, they look for opportunities to increase performance on a daily basis. Challenges and targets will be set, with clear KPIs and an attractive commission scheme to reward your achievements. We offer excellent career opportunities both at a local and global level.